For the Love of writing...
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
  An opinion about the existence of God.
Why make a show of atheism? As a human community there are going to be divergent opinions about the existence and/or non-existence of God. But it is all a matter of personal choice. The video which lists all the atheist’s in the world is pathetic. There can be a list of innumerable people who have great achievements to their name and are a believer in the existence of God. Albert Einstein is the name that comes to the top of my mind but that’s it, I am not going to provide you a list of such people for I consider it to be a waste of time and energy.

The truth remains, and this argument is not to convince you, but just an argument, that God exists, whether people believe it or not. Isaac Newton discovered the gravitational pull of the earth. Now if I argue that the pull does not exist then can I float in the air just as if on the moon. Similar is the argument for the existence of God.

But from the bottom of my heart, I feel sorry for my fellow atheist friends, for they miss something, that is the beauty of the universe and the cause of our existence.
 
Comments:
I am neither showing anything to anyone nor trying to convince. I am just putting video to my orkut account that I like,
Why you are taking it personally ?

I am not missing anything in this universe . I am here because of my parents not due to any superpower. And origin of this universe is not from any super power, It was originated through chemical reaction in millions of year. But some people is not willing to accept it.
 
read the reply...
http://carpe-diem-parth.blogspot.com/2009/04/believers-and-non-believers.html
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / April 2009 / October 2009 / February 2010 / April 2010 / October 2010 / November 2010 / February 2011 / March 2011 / April 2011 / June 2011 / August 2011 / October 2011 / March 2012 / November 2012 / September 2016 /


Subscribe to my blog. Enter your email address below. I'll send you a mail when a new post is published.

Delivered by FeedBurner